Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kinder Surprise Eggs

A well known fact about me is that I'm obsessed with watching these videos where people open Kinder Surprise Eggs. I'm not entirely sure how we came across these DisneyCollector videos, but I'm hooked. It's very hypnotically soothing to watch.

Unfortunately, these Kinder Surprise Eggs are actually illegal in the United States. Something about toys being hidden in food being a safety hazard. You'd think it would be obvious not to eat the egg sized chocolate in a single bite, but the FDA is pretty strict about it.

So for the past several months, I've been bugging my parents about how much I want these Kinder Surprise Eggs. But despite their best efforts, they weren't about to smuggle in contraband.

However, this was the first time we've been outside the United States in quite a while, so on our first night out in Mexico on Wednesday night, we stopped by a Cozumel convenience store.

Low and behold...





1 comment: