Friday, May 3, 2013

My Father's New Job

Here's a photo of me near the sound in stunning British Columbia.

While many of you LCD readers are big fans of the daily activities and thoughts of an 18 month old lap infant, I know there's a small minority (statistical, not racial) that are curious about my father's new job that brought us out to the far reaches of northwest Canada.

He's not keen on me divulging the exact details to the internet community, but he has agreed to pass along a little bit.

Well, as some of you know, he's been working in Wall Street finance since graduating from college with a few breaks here and there while "in between jobs" as they say. His latest endeavor is still in finance and investments. Currently, he is up in Canada to help out with his company's stake in one of the operating companies here.

I realize this description probably means NOTHING to 99% of you (since most lap children can't read yet), but let me find a pop cultural reference to help you understand...he's kind of like Gabe (from Saber Corporate) visiting Dunder Mifflin Scranton, except much shorter and more Asian.


And later today, we're off to Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment