Thursday, June 11, 2015

In Flight Entertainment

My father says that since I was born, he's not been able to watch any movies in the theater. The idea of paying $13/person to go to a crowded theater AND paying a babysitter to watch me doesn't make it high on his weekend to-do list.

Fortunately, we fly a lot internationally, so he has a chance to see some of the films before they come out on Netflix.

As my father is Asian one of those types to plan ahead for everything, he wanted to see what movies would be available on our 10 hour flight to Tel Aviv later tonight.

Fortunately, United publishes a list on their website (if you know where to look).

Based on my father's Netflix preferences, I'm going to guess he's going to watch the following:

1. American Sniper
2. Kingsmen

My mother, on the other hand will watch:

1. Cinderella
2. Hot Tub Time Machine 2


No comments:

Post a Comment