Saturday, October 11, 2014

Disney's Up in Real Life

Thought we'd share a little toddler fun with you this morning.

Perhaps I'm speaking to my age, but one of my favorite movies was Disney's Up. I won't go into too much detail, but it's basically about an Old Man and a Young Kid who go on an adventure by turning his house into a giant hot air balloon. Since I'm at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, I thought it was an appropriate reference.

But a great part of Disney cartoons is when you see their imagination come to live in the real world. That's why I found it so hilarious when someone on the internet posted these real live people who seem to be exact replicas of the cartoon movie.


But in my almost 3 year old view, the star of the movie isn't either of these characters, but the balloon house itself. And how can you not be reminded when you see something like this!














No comments:

Post a Comment