Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Friends Update: Calvin & Kyle

This past Saturday after Ryan & Jessica's wedding festivities concluded, my parents and I checked out of the Marriott and drove up to Boulder - home of the University of Colorado and my father's high school friend, Angus.

After spending most of his childhood in New Jersey, Angus moved to Boulder in 2007 with his amazing wife Keri, where they started a family for the express purpose of me having some kid friends to play with when we visited them this weekend.

Calvin (almost 3 years old) and Kyle (4 months old) are my two newest little friends. As you can see, I'm a little late for announcing Kyle's birth, but as my four Lap Child Diary readers know, I've never been good about breaking a news story.

Despite my unbecoming first impression (crying after being woken up from a car ride nap), they still welcomed me into their house and more importantly gave me access to all their cool toys. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them as the years go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment