Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Friend Update: Ava

As I mentioned a few months ago, 2013 is definitely the year for new babies/friends for me. Ava, my latest new friend, was born over the weekend to my parents' friends, Charles & Liz (aka, "Chliz"). Oh, the combined couple name thing was over a few years ago? Geez, no one tells me anything!

Well anyway, congrats to the proud new parents. My parents have known Charles & Liz for around 7 years when they first met at church. For the first few years, my father was the third wheel whenever they went out, but soon enough, he met my mom and then leapfrogged them by having me 17 months ago.

Ava is their first child, and I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time together showing her how to be a good Lapchild Baby because her parents travel just about as much as mine do.


No comments:

Post a Comment