Saturday, May 24, 2014

Jack & Connor in NYC

I have a running list of new baby friends, but it's very clear that my all time favorite friends are Jack & Connor. Out of all the other kids I know, they're the only ones I talk about repeatedly. It works out great, because my parents and their parents are also best friends.

Unfortunately, they don't live in New York. They're from the northwest suburbs of Chicago, which is far enough where we can't see each other that often. But when we do, it's always a fun time for me.

This past Memorial Day weekend, they came out with their parents to visit me in Manhattan. As a proud New Yorker, I took them to all the best kid places.

Our first day, we went to Murray's Bagel for a proper New Yorker breakfast. Jack's not the most adventurous eater though, so he went with a bagel with a slice of American cheese instead of the cream cheese & lox bagel sandwich.


Then we walked past the Flatiron Building which was used as the Daily Bugle's headquarters in Jack's favorite movie, Spider-Man.


Next stop, we all hopped on the N train at 23rd Street to head uptown to Dylan's Candy Store. It was Connor & Jack's first subway ride, but they didn't seem that excited.


Saving the best for last, we then walked over to the mega famous toy store, FAO Schwartz. Amazingly, that's where Jack was able to finally meet his favorite superhero! He was speechless.

 


 Connor, on the other hand, was less than impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment